Father in the Name of Jesus please deliver me from all evil bondages, bad dreams, joblessness and curse of singleness. I need total healing in my body mind and soul. Give me a good job and a new comfortable ###. Amen
Father in the Name of Jesus, we come to you on behalf of ###. We ask that you deliver them from all evil bondages, bad dreams, joblessness, and the curse of singleness. We ask that you give them total healing in their body, mind, and soul. Please provide them with a good job and a new comfortable house. We thank you for your grace and mercy. In Jesus' Name, Amen.
Word of God says Cast all ur cares on me I vl care for it
God remember this person u know every desire of her heart have mercy on her n fulfill all her desires according to ur will let every stumbling blocks be removed n let ur name be glorified by her life in Jesus name Amen
I prayed for this request in Jesus Name Amen. Lord please grant Your Favor, Protection, meet deepest needs; financial, emotional, spiritual and physical in Jesus Name Amen
I wish all my apps on my phone such as Spotify, youtube, Google, google chrome, browser, roblox, Gmail, Dateability, google play, bark guard dog, contacts, phone, google maps, camera, gallery, and X twitter all get unlocked and enabled and allowed back on to my bark phone today when I get on my...
Thank you Jesus for your blessings and coming before our Heavenly Father The I AM in your name. In the name of Jesus please pray as we have immediate and urgent prayers before the Lord for healing and financial provisions after very toxic challenging situations the mighty God graciously saved my...