Father in heaven pls free me from ...

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Father in heaven pls free me from sexual sin from homosexuality from adultery from lust & from premarital sex. Pls help me so I can avoid this. In JESUS name. AMEN
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord Father, am really sorry for all the sins I have committed since I was born until now. I believe all my troubles now are a result of my sins. I know that Jesus has freed me already with His stripes. I am currently reaping the consequences. I pray that these be over now. I am sorry, oh...
Replies
10
Views
221
I feel trapped in a painful, terrifying, purposeless life. Please free me ASAP, preferably peacefully, painlessly and without anyone going with me.
Replies
6
Views
152
It's been a long time since I have felt this attachment to a certain girl... it is not lust but it is tormenting me day by day. I request all of you to pray so that I may be free my suffering and no longer feel the weight of this attachment. Thank you.
Replies
8
Views
314
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,933
Messages
16,816,764
Members
651,092
Latest member
Rhoenwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom