Father in heaven I pray for your blessing to ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alice

Account Closed
Father in heaven I pray for your blessing to give me and my husband a child.
 
Lord I lift this request up to you that you will hear ### pray that they will be able to be blessed with a child. May God Bless you and yours in Jesus name I pray amen.
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,
You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God please bless me from my spirit,soul, and body from all those cursing and doing enchantment against me. Lord show me yourself in my very situation i am asking for your blessings over me in Jesus name Amen
Replies
9
Views
139
Father in Heaven, I need a super part-time job in JESUS name only on the weekend. Also, we are seeking stability in JESUS name amen.
Replies
9
Views
313
Dear Heavenly Father, I humble myself before you, thanking you for surrounding me with your blessings as a downpour of joy in Jesus Christ Almighty name. Amen
Replies
9
Views
361
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,708
Messages
16,814,197
Members
650,964
Latest member
Astaymen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom