Father in Heaven I commit my ###'s health ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

cindy2011

Prayer Warrior
Father in Heaven I commit my niece ###'s health into your hands and know you are in control of every situation. I pray that you would grant us a miracle and heal her bleeding just as you have healed the bleeding woman 2000 years ago. in Jesus name
 
Dear Lord I ask Lord that you answer this request according to your will. Lord you see and know all. I ask that you bless them Lord with your grace. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,
You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

This prayer is not for me, but for my wife. She is very ill, and I made it worse by stressing her out with my mental health issues. I pray to God that she will heal and come back to me so I may right the wrong I have done, and I hope that you may join me in this prayer.
Replies
6
Views
269
Please pray for my ###. For the past ### days he has been having severe digestion issues and has to run to the bathroom every ### minutes. He has other health issues like ### and ### in his legs. The funeral for my ### (his ###) is in ### days and he doesn't want to miss it. Please pray that God...
Replies
7
Views
317
Just spoke with my ### year old stepfather. He has been sick for the last 3 days and feeling week. Just today he was able to eat small portions of food. Also he is out of his anti-depressant medication so he is getting easily agitated. He lives almost ### hours away from me so, I am trying to...
Replies
5
Views
251
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,989
Messages
16,817,240
Members
651,117
Latest member
Whiahaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom