Father I want to thank you for your loving ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

HamstersGirl

Humble Servant of All
Father I want to thank you for your loving kindness, forgiveness and love. Lord you are my rock, without you I would be dead. For a while I was dead, so to speak. I allowed things to happen in my life that I should have been praying to you about and not letting the evil overrule me. Lord God I come to you now to ask you for forgiveness, I did not put my trust and faith in you and my praying was not what it should have been. Lord I am coming now to ask you please heal and restore all that I allowed satan to steal. My eyes have been opened and I see now Lord that I want and need all the things in my life, all the people I let evil take from me. Lord please in the name of Jesus forgive me and give me back what I let be taken. I know now my faults and I now know how to not let this happen. My trust and faith in you has been restored and I am so thankful. Heavenly Father please trust me again with the love of my life, my child our family and all of our things that were taken due to my lack of faith and love. In the name of Jesus I beg for healing and restoration for us, our family, our children and all the things that we have lost and are still losing. Please Lord hear my plea and grant me healing, restoration and reconciliation. For it is in your name I ask, Jesus AMEN!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer for Psalm 84:12 "Lord of Hosts, happy is the person who trusts in You!" Blessing And Honour Unto The Lord: our prayer: How blessed is everyone that trusts in You. To You and You alone be all blessing and honour, glory, might, majesty and power, for Your loving-kindness is better than...
Replies
9
Views
128
Lord Jesus, you know exactly the desire in her heart to get close once again with ###. If it is your will, I pray that the situation will be facilitated and they will start talking again. Lord she feels that the connection is still there, if it is please help them re unite. Amen
Replies
4
Views
218
First I want to thank my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ for hearing our prayers.Second I want to thank you all for the prayers for me about my vehicle,I have a praise report,the warranty company has decided to replace the engine.Praise GOD for that. But I still need prayer I am still having so...
Replies
10
Views
168
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,914
Messages
16,816,623
Members
651,083
Latest member
Gauskoerroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom