Father, I thank you that my beautiful wife has gained weight.

LJLove

Humble Servant of All
I Thank you Lord Father God for answering our prayers today

Father, I thank you that my beautiful wife has gained weight and I pray ### will continue to gain weight now

Father, please free both my beautiful wife ###'s mind and my mind of all thoughts that are NOT from you

Father, please my beautiful wife ###'s mind and my mind of all thoughts that are only from you

Father, I pray, I cry and praise you that you will and are healing and curing my beautiful wife ### and I ### of all pain, sickness, illness, discomfort and I pray you are in the process of miraculously fully restoring my beautiful wife ### and I ### to full and abundant health in always,

Father, the tinnitus in my inner ear is really upsetting me, please send the power of your healing spirit and take away the cause and the noise

Father, thank you how every thing went really well today with my beautiful wife ### and I ###

I do pray that all aspects of our beautiful marriage will blossom, deepen, grow, flourish even brighter, I pray my beautiful wife ### and I ### will become so completely entwined with one another, and I pray the physical side of our marriage will become even more romantic, affectionate, passionate.

Father, you said if we delight in you then you grant us the desires of our hearts and do far more exceedingly above than we could ever think of, Amen

Father God, I pray you will richly bless this whole day and whole week for my beautiful wife ### and I ### and our beautiful marriage, I pray we will simply adore and cherish and love being together and enjoy each others company infinitely in all ways

Father, I pray we will have a day and a week full of amazing miracles, Amen

I pray we will be successful in making great progress in sorting our home out, Amen

Father, I pray there are no unpleasant emails on my work emails, I pray when I return to work, there will be no unpleasant changes, I pray there will nothing unpleasant when I return to work, I pray there will be something really very delightful, wonderful when I return to work

Father, while I am in this job as STR Worker, I pray it will get hugely better and better in all ways, Amen

Father, I pray all our family, relatives and everyone will always be FULLY SUPPORTIVE OF my beautiful wife ### and I ### and our beautiful marriage, I pray she will always be this way

Father, I pray in your perfect time, I will be employed in a better job, soon, with a better and higher salary and a specific Counsellor role, please assure me, I am a really good, effective, great Counsellor, to your glory

I have prayed in the name of Jesus, Amen
 
YMay God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request with a Yes and Amen according to God's perfect love, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus. Amen!



Prayer Focus/Let's Pray: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God according to Your perfect love, will, timing, grace, and mercy. God bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and cause my soul to prosper in the Word and ways of God. Bless me to come to know You in Truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, mind, body, soul, and strength. Bless me with the spirit of obedience and strengthen me to always obey Your Word and will for my life. God deliver me and set me free from everything in my life that is not of You. Let every desire I have line up to the purpose You created me for.

God bless me to walk in my God purpose fulfilling my God destiny. Give Your angels charge over me to protect and keep me safe from all evil, hurt, harm, danger and the plans of the enemy of my soul. Place a hedge of protection and a wall of fire all around me. Let no weapon formed against me ever prosper. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, all those I love, and care about. God forever honor this prayer over each one of our lives today and for always. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You Lord Jesus.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I thank you for the gift of life, parents, family and children. thank you for a great new day and week. God, I pray that you allow the connection of my house with electricity. I have applied, paid for the pole but the surveyor has not approved. I also pray for my family...
Replies
5
Views
2K
Dear heavenly FATHER. I thank you for this glorious day. I thank YOU for breathing life into me and my family, that we can wake up and enjoy another day in this beautiful world YOU gave us. Bless us today that we have no fear and anxiety. Help us to lean on YOU when we feel overwhelmed as I do...
Replies
5
Views
365
Dear Heavenly Father, I thank You for the gift of my wife ###, for our marriage, and for our family. Father You see the situation we’re facing, a divorce, and a broken family. I pray for Your divine protection over our marriage and for You to bring us a miracle and breakthrough like only You can...
Replies
8
Views
415
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,092
Messages
16,784,287
Members
648,671
Latest member
Loroimond

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom