Father, I thank you for all you do. I ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdamR

Humble Servant
Father, I thank you for all you do. I thank you for my family. Amen.
 
Heavenly Father, We ask for your will to be done in this situation. You are a kind, loving, merciful God. Please let your child feel your presence and to trust you in all things. We ask this in the name of your Holy son, Jesus Christ, and it is because of him we can come to your throne. We Thank you for this....Amen...
 
Heavenly Father, We ask for your will to be done in this situation. You are a kind, loving, merciful God. Please let your child feel your presence and to trust you in all things. We ask this in the name of your Holy son, Jesus Christ, and it is because of him we can come to your throne. We Thank you for this....Amen...
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you for all the beautiful prayers of strength for me and my fam when we were taking care of our sick cat with urinary/gall bladder complications. He sadly passed away despite the medications. I am still heartbroken, but I know that if God gives, He can also take away. Life and death are in...
Replies
11
Views
227
🧎🏽‍♂️ Holy Spirit Use The Bible 📖, Messages from Pulpit, Divine Appointments, Godly Counsel, Prov 11:14, Visions, Acts 2:17⚡️Dreams 💤 Job 33:12-17; Matt 2:12, Prophecy, Joel 2:28, Num 12:6, Acts 16:9, Leading of Holy Spirit, Rom 8:14, The Shepherd's Voice, John 10:27, Signs in The Heavens, Gen...
Replies
10
Views
49
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God: Psalm 6:8 : Away from me, all you who do evil, for the LORD has heard my weeping. A Prayer Inspired by Psalm 6:8: Our prayer: LORD God, thank You for listening to us in our deepest pain. When we feel weak and overwhelmed by tears, You do...
Replies
9
Views
116
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,342
Messages
16,821,470
Members
651,332
Latest member
Sprawick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom