Father I Surrender...

Status
Not open for further replies.

CharnisePink

Disciple of Prayer
Oh Lord how many times will I have to endure such disappointment and pain?....My heart is like a piece of coal... Only you can soften what was once a vibrate beating heart filled with optimism, trust and joy. It hurts Lord... I don't want to feel such sadness and heartache, take it away and give me a new song to sing, a song filled with praise to You, the Perfect One. Father forgive me with resentment I carry... Continue to pull at my heartstrings so that I do not become scorned and bitter... It's in your name God from your broken daughter, I surrender these emotions......Amen
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Pour your oil over her Father it sounds like ### and what ### am going through. Father bring peace joy and happiness strength favor on ### life bless ### in Jesus Name Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear heavenly Abba, I really do not know what to do, 1. my brother has been coughing for several years and getting worse, he is not talking to us, his siblings, he has been keeping all past hurts and wrongdoings and does not know how to let go or forgive or whatever needs to be done. his son or...
Replies
12
Views
154
Heavenly Father, Thank You for every blessing You have given me and for every step You have guided me through. Looking back, I can see that You have answered my prayers little by little, step by step, and I am truly grateful. Lord, I lift up my blogging journey to You. Please lead me in the...
Replies
9
Views
169
I need a financial miracle. Today. God knows the need and it's large. I am writing this as a way of surrendering the problem to him to fix because there is no way I can. Please pray. Life and death situation. Thanks.
Replies
10
Views
191
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,029
Messages
16,817,978
Members
651,144
Latest member
Sionoriorrad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom