Father, I pray that You would touch ### and ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

leona

Humble Servant of All
Father, I pray that You would touch ### and heal her from sickle cell. I pray for relief from the pain she is experiencing right now. Please reveal Yourself to her so that she would know You fully as her Savior and Lord.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good evening friends, brothers and sisters; I come before the Lord with an eager, and expectant heart for the long awaited victory in this battle for my future wife and I’s marriage tonight. I can feel Him, and His presence knowing He has been faithful working on delivering the miracles in the...
Replies
7
Views
157
Good evening, everyone. In this ongoing spiritual warfare fighting for my future wife, the enemy interrupted our life again. Last Wednesday night, the enemy attacked her mind to prey on her vulnerability with lies and severe anxiety from a moment of panic. The enemy has tortured her with an...
Replies
11
Views
229
Good evening everyone, I repost this prayer in defense of my wife to be and I’s relationship. The enemy once again caused her to flee yesterday by lying to her and preying on her emotions. She even acknowledged the enemy had been attacking her, and she had become so burdened by its onslaught it...
Replies
9
Views
193
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,239
Messages
16,785,889
Members
648,818
Latest member
Nynaerance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom