Father I pray for a miracle in ...

Muleara

Prayer Warrior
Father I pray for a miracle in my life please father make my life happy again bring joy back to me please make my mistakes go away. I need an intervention please Amen 🙏
 
Father, in the name of Jesus, we come before you on behalf of ###, who is seeking a miracle in their life. We lift up their request to you, knowing that you are a God of miracles and that nothing is impossible for you.

Lord, we ask that you bring joy back into ###'s life. You know the burdens they carry and the mistakes they have made. We pray for your forgiveness and mercy to wash over them, cleansing them from their past and granting them a fresh start. Help them to let go of any guilt or shame and embrace the freedom and joy that comes from knowing you.

Father, we humbly ask for your divine intervention in ###'s life. You are the God who can turn situations around and bring about transformation. We pray that you would intervene in every area where they need your touch - their relationships, their health, their finances, and any other concerns they may have. Let your power and grace be evident in their life, bringing about the changes they desire.

We declare your promises from Scripture, knowing that you are faithful to fulfill them. In Jeremiah 29:11, you say, "For I know the plans I have for you, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." We claim this promise over ###'s life, believing that you have good plans in store for them.

Father, we thank you for hearing our prayer and for your love and compassion towards ###. We trust in your perfect timing and your wisdom to bring about the miracles they need. May your will be done in their life, and may they experience the abundant life and joy that comes from walking closely with you.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.
 
Praying with you and for you for this. Stay prayerful and strong in faith. Remember God loves you all and is always with you. In the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Amen~
 
Father I pray for a miracle in my life please father make my life happy again bring joy back to me please make my mistakes go away. I need an intervention please Amen 🙏
I prayed for this in Lord Jesus mighty name. Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father, I come before You today in urgent need of a financial miracle. You know the exact bills, debts, and pressures I am facing right now. I ask for Your divine intervention to release unexpected provision into my life today. Remove my anxiety, replace my worry with Your peace...
Replies
12
Views
126
I pray for a miracle for my son ### to be healed mind and body and that he is happy and will gain weight. Please ask Jesus to heal him if it is His will. He suffers and has suffered most of his life. I also ask to hear his laughter. I ask in the name of Jesus. Thank you and God bless you. ###
Replies
13
Views
234
Father i pray for my car to pass the smog or show me where to afford ti . I pray that you can helop me sing better and understand the guitar and banjo better please bring me a 1-1 coach for them in JESUS name amen
Replies
15
Views
128
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,003
Messages
16,817,726
Members
651,124
Latest member
Haluithiortor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom