Father I praise you for all that I have ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

LjC

Account Closed
Father I praise you for all that I have and I praise you for my restful night I continue to ask you lord to heal all the health issues of my family I ask that you have mercy on me and give me strength I pray father you touch my finances since I had to stop working to help take care of my ### Father God please give me peace in Jesus Holy name amen
 
Praying that God hears your prayers and his will be done in your life. May you feel his presence in your life and know that he is with you always.
 
Heavenly Father you are the one true God. The God of the living not the dead. The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. Hallowed be your name. I pray for ### and their prayer request. May it be answered in your will God and I pray it in the blood of Jesus Christ and the name of Jesus Christ--Amen
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Article Article
Glorious Sabbath Day People of God: Hear the Word of the LORD: It is written that God is good. He has provided not only for us but also for our children, and all He asks in return is our gratitude expressed through praise according to the following stipulations. What... Oh that men would...
Replies
0
Views
152
Thank You, Praise You Lord Jesus for Being our Habitation, our Dwelling Place, for Being in Us as well as All around each of Us, for Allowing No sickness, No evil, No plague, No virus to enter nor be near me just for Claiming You as my Habitation, for Removing anything stubborn that tries just...
Replies
14
Views
313
Thank You, Praise You Lord Jesus for Being our Habitation, our Dwelling Place, for Being in Us as well as All around each of Us, for Allowing No sickness, No evil, No plague, No virus to enter nor be near me just for Claiming You as my Habitation, for Removing anything stubborn that tries just...
Replies
8
Views
187
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,607
Messages
16,801,212
Members
650,128
Latest member
Loriywick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom