FATHER I NEED YOU TO REACH OUT AND TOUCH ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
FATHER I NEED YOU TO REACH OUT AND TOUCH ### WHO HAS BEEN HIDING BEHIND YOUR GIFT. WE THANK YOU FOR UNCOVERING AND TAKING OFF THE MASK TO HIDE EVEN IN THE CHURCH, AND BRING THE CHRIST OUT TO YOUR GLORY. OPEN THEIR EYES TO SEE THE HURT CAUSED TO ### DUE TO THE WORKS OF THE FLESH. AND BRING TRUE REPENTANTS (AGAPE LOVE). GOD IS NOT SELFISH PEOPLE OF GOD! (HE IS A GIVER).
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I come before you tonight and before the midnight hour, I want to pray to cancel any dark, wicked meetings, secret society meetings, and witchcraft meetings that take place in my region after midnight in Jesus' name. I also, Father, am asking you to please cover my block, ###...
Replies
8
Views
195
Replies
8
Views
291
My dear heavenly father I come to you tonight first of all I want to do what I normally do walk up and down my street tonight praying for Revival on ### Street believing that father will bring about the Revival even greater than the Azusa Street Revival praying for all my neighbors to be saved...
Replies
9
Views
232
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,231
Messages
16,785,786
Members
648,809
Latest member
Loreydor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom