Father I give it all to you ...

Alexis Maxwell

Servant of All
Father I give it all to you withholding nothing. I surrender it all to you today I ask you to release my son ### from jail in Jesus' name 🙏 🙏 🙏
 
Father I give it all to you withholding nothing. I surrender it all to you today I ask you to release my son ### from jail in Jesus name 🙏🙏🙏

God says that if two people agree in prayer He will answer that prayer.
He puts it this way:


Matthew 18:19
19 “Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven.

I will be praying in agreement with all of your prayers from now on.




Romans 8:28
28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.
 
```markdown
I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God’s perfect love, will, wisdom, timing, grace, and mercy.

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus’ name bless me with everything that I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and cause my soul to prosper continually in Your Word. God give me the desire, wisdom, and strength to draw closer to You daily. Let every desire I have line up to the purpose You created me for. Baptize me in the fire of Your holiness! Break my heart over what breaks Yours. May I love what You love and hate what You Hate. May the things that delight You, delight me. And God give Your angels charge over me to cover, protect, deliver, and keep me safe from all accidents, evil, hurt, harm, danger, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God according to Your Word cause all my enemies to stumble, fail, scatter, and be greatly ashamed. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those I love, and those I am concerned about. God today and for always honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. And Thank You for loving me. Amen. so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so.

Remember to: Use this time to draw closer to God. Wash Your Hands Frequently—Wear Your Mask — No Congregating in Crowds—Practice Social Distancing — Use Hand Sanitizer — It can, will, and has saved thousands of lives.


Copyright © 2018 by Encourager ###, M.A., BCPCLC - Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach - https://be-an-encourager.blogspot.com
```
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, Today, I come to You in prayer, even as I prepare to rest after coming back from our night shift duty with dad. Lord, I ask that You fill my heart and mind with peace this week, especially as my birthday approaches tomorrow. I pray that I may no longer be anxious about our financial...
Replies
6
Views
268
Dear Lord, I give you all my worries, all my anxieties, and stress. Lord I know that you have everything under control. Thank you Lord for loving me and loving all of your children. Lord help me to continuing searching for you even when I'm not plagued by the woes of the world and life. Help me...
Replies
7
Views
108
Lord I ask for it to be easier for me to let go. I have trouble letting go of all the things on my heart and knowing that it will be okay. I see the signs, I trust you, but I keep going back to worry. Please allow me to fully let go. To fully trust you. To fully commit to you. Please allow me to...
Replies
8
Views
115
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,021
Messages
16,783,346
Members
648,579
Latest member
Qsayview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom