Father, I continue to pray for my wife, my ###.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdamR

Humble Servant
Father, I continue to pray for my wife, my marriage, my children. Restore my marriage and renew our love. I pray, O Lord, that you keep my family together. I pray for your guidance and thank you for your forgiveness, your compassion, your mercy, and your love. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Ooooh lord I pray this morning for my marriage recovery we come back together in our marriage with ### and renewal our Love better than it was before we bring up our children together ### and ### for a better family girl us a matrimonio marriage amen
Replies
10
Views
181
May tonight me a night of good news, and rejoicing with my wife. Father in heaven, in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, and in the power of the Holy Ghost may tonight be a blessed night as my wife, and I fellowship, and commune with one another. As we break bread together may we be mindful of...
Replies
11
Views
170
Lord Jesus I continue to ask for strong protection for my family and I, esp. the little one (I plead the blood of Jesus over us and ask for a wall of Holy Spirit fire around each of us and your mighty warrior angels to surround us according to Ps 91, Ps. 34:7, Zech. 2:5, Isaiah 54:17, Isaiah...
Replies
8
Views
162
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,454
Messages
16,788,222
Members
649,018
Latest member
Galiewick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom