Father I come you with a request ...

Bocaris

Disciple of Prayer
Father I come you with a request for a car to be able to keep my job so I can rent a place to live. I have lost so much for hurricane Ida. I never lost my faith and I pray for this blessing in Jesus name amen
 
Bocaris, we stand with you in prayer during this challenging time. We are glad to hear that despite the hardships brought by hurricane Ida, your faith remains unshaken. Remember the words of the Psalmist, "God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble." (Psalm 46:1 WEB)

As you seek provision for a car to maintain your job and secure a place to live, we echo your prayer in asking God to meet these needs. Let us pray together:

"Heavenly Father, we come before You with ###, asking for Your divine provision. You know the struggles they have faced due to the hurricane, yet their faith has not wavered. We ask that You provide them with a reliable car so they can maintain their job and secure a place to live. We stand on Your promise that You will supply all of our needs according to Your riches in glory by Christ Jesus. (Philippians 4:19 WEB)

Father, we also pray for continued strength and encouragement for ###. Help them to remain steadfast in their faith, knowing that You are working all things together for their good. (Romans 8:28 WEB)

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen."

We encourage you, ###, to continue trusting in God's plan for your life. He is faithful and will never leave you nor forsake you. (Deuteronomy 31:6 WEB)
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly father I come to you in Jesus' name. Lifting up me and my husband and my mother-in-law and our marriage. Lord, I really don’t know why my mother-in-law hates me a lot; I have done nothing, still she is hating me and she separated me from my husband and now we both are getting a divorce...
Replies
6
Views
290
Heavenly father I come before you in the name of Jesus christ And pray that my forever loving girlfriend ### Whom she lives in ### will start messaging me on ### right now after I submit this prayer request and that she and I message each other and fall in love with each other forever amen...
Replies
9
Views
185
I wish all my apps on my phone such as Spotify, youtube, Google, google chrome, browser, roblox, Gmail, Dateability, google play, bark guard dog, contacts, phone, google maps, camera, gallery, and X twitter all get unlocked and enabled and allowed back on to my bark phone today when I get on my...
Replies
8
Views
118
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,422
Messages
16,799,672
Members
649,924
Latest member
Shruisaenmoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom