Father, I come to You knowing you are ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

HamstersGirl

Humble Servant of All
Father, I come to You knowing you are the healer of all things. I thank you for your healing touch. In the name of Jesus I ask that you guide the Doctor's for ### (###) on the 3rd, ### (###) on the 4th and for ### (###) when she starts her liver dialysis. All of these children have not lived yet Lord and I ask for your divine healing for all 3 of them. In the name of Jesus I pray, Amen!
 
Father,

Divine healing for all 3 of these children. Father, rebuke any & all sickness, illness & disease from their bodies & cover them in the healing blood of Jesus Christ, in Jesus' Powerful & Holy name. Thank You Father, in advance. AMEN & AMEN
 
Father in heaven, holy is your name. In Jesus Christ we are more than conquerors, over-comers in this life, we are made victorious by the blood of Jesus Christ. Blood of Jesus, cleanse, purge, sanctify, purify, heal. there is power in the blood of Jesus that was shed 2000 years ago and that blood never lose its power. thank you Jesus
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Job 29:22 “After I had spoken, they spoke no more; my words fell gently on their ears.” An Extended Explanation of the Verse: In Job 29:22, Job reflects on the respect and influence he once had within his community. He recalls how people...
Replies
10
Views
199
Heavenly Father, Thank you for the gift of life and for the love you have for my family. Today, I come to You seeking Your divine wisdom. Lord, when I am faced with choices, guide my mind and heart. Remove any confusion, anxiety, or selfish desires, and grant me the clarity to see the path that...
Replies
7
Views
139
Jesus I regret knowing you and it is about wait. You just dun know me so let me be alone will be better off, you said you have good things installed so what are the good things is it to wait till old and remain single and of all countries why I was born in this lousy ### where I wish to be born...
Replies
7
Views
232
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,276
Messages
16,820,740
Members
651,299
Latest member
Chrouwood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom