Father I come before your throne of Grace and Mercy

Jackelin

Disciple of Prayer
Father I come before your thrown of Grace and Mercy as I send out my resume for new employment that I may find favor in you and man to be called in the new year ### for a new job. For you know what I am going through in my present job. I ask you to cover me and bless me as you open a new job for me. This I ask in Jesus name Amen.!
 
Trust in the unfailing love of the Lord, and in His promises.

Give Him this day and everything that it holds.

Walk in His goodness, knowing that His gentle hand will guide you and keep you.

I pray that the Lord hears your prayer requests and answers them according to His will.

In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen
 
Dont be afraid for I am with you. Dont be discouraged, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you. I will hold you up with my victorious right hand. Amen Isaiah 41:10
 
(Philippians 4:19) "But my God shall supply all your needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus."

(1John 5:14) "And this is the confidence that we have toward Him, that if we ask anything according to His Will He hears us."

He will never leave you and will sustain you in all things according to His will and purpose. Trust in Him.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

🙇🏻 Grace to Worship The Father, Jn 4:23, Receive Free Mercy and Grace from The Throne of Grace with Confidence through Jesus Christ our Merciful High Priest, Heb 4:15-16, (The One Mediator between God and Man, 1 Tim 2:5), The Perpetual "Priest forever according to the Order of Melchizedek," Ps...
Replies
11
Views
192
🙇🏻 Grace to Worship The Father, Jn 4:23, Receive Free Mercy and Grace from The Throne of Grace with Confidence through Jesus Christ our Merciful High Priest, Heb 4:15-16, (The One Mediator between God and Man, 1 Tim 2:5), The Perpetual "Priest forever according to the Order of Melchizedek," Ps...
Replies
12
Views
182
🙏 Grace to Worship The Father in The Holy Spirit & Truth, Jn 4:23, Receive Free Mercy and Grace from The Throne of Grace with Confidence through Jesus Christ our Merciful High Priest, Heb 4:15-16, (The One Mediator between God and Man, 1 Tim 2:5), The Perpetual "Priest forever according to the...
Replies
10
Views
173
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,783
Messages
16,815,005
Members
651,012
Latest member
Drdoafield

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom