Father, I ask protection of my family today. Guard ###.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Father, I ask protection of my family today. Guard our hearts, minds & bodies. Deliver us from evil including generational curses, addictions and strongholds. I pray wisdom and growth in Christ for us. In Jesus name. amen
 
In agreement Lord we pray, that all things are yes in our Lord and according to our faith in you, it is done, Amen
 
May The Lord Watch Between Me And Thee & One From Another,

Till We Meet Again. In The Name Of The Father, Son & Holy Ghost. Amen!! Amen!!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please lift up my family situation in prayers. I plead the blood of Jesus Christ over me and children. Lord I ask that You saturate me and my children with Your peace. The kind that surpasses all understanding. I declare that no weapon formed against us shall prosper, for greater is He who is in...
Replies
12
Views
168
Please lift up my family situation in prayers. I plead the blood of Jesus Christ over me and children. Lord I ask that You saturate me and my children with Your peace. The kind that surpasses all understanding. I declare that no weapon formed against us shall prosper, for greater is He who is in...
Replies
10
Views
151
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,311
Messages
16,787,071
Members
648,887
Latest member
Moriudarineth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom