Father Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blessed777

Beloved of All
I speak all this into existence 100 fold all the way into the physical into our lives Father help me and give me strength and wisdom what to say during my meeting for food stamps. Lord I need your help now in this area and bring me and my kids, parents, and the Husband you're bringing me out of the enemy's hold with witchcraft and any spirit of control right now Heb.4:12 Quick and powerful hide us from the secret counsel of the wicked and my prayers from not being answered and the enemy Ps.64:2 no one has an arm like you Lord full of power and might Job 40:9
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God in Heaven, please hear my prayer. At times, I only have the word Help. I am thankful for the family and home that you blessed me with. I am fearful now of those who seek to take it all away. I am remorseful for the times when I have not handled this the right way, and I am sorry. I try...
Replies
12
Views
158
thank you father for getting me approved for 1 year of health treatment, now my mom she was at the end of her cancer treatment for her mind to act like dementia once again putting a stop to her cancer treatment. she is so confused that she doesn't even answer the phone oh father please clear her...
Replies
12
Views
215
Dear heavenly father, thank you for opening the door for me. I just need to send the last document today and I got financial assistance for the medical care I need. Oh Father, my ### is almost at the finish line for her stage 4 colon cancer treatment and now she lost her mind again and is...
Replies
9
Views
174
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,979
Messages
16,817,155
Members
651,111
Latest member
Wrielparn

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom