Blessed777
Beloved of All
Lord you command the morning and cause the dayspring to know his place. All wickedness be shaken out of my life, in the name of Jesus (Job 38:12-13). The sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings, and every area of my life be healed, in the name of Jesus. I am the head not the tail (Deut. 28:13, Heb. 4:12). QuICK and powerful I shall decree a thing and it shall be established in my life (Job 22:28). I have favor with God and with Man (Luke 2:52). I drink the cup of blessing (1 Cor. 10:16). Your favor be upon our life as a cloud of latter rain (Prov. 16:15). I am highly favored (Luke 1:28). I know you favor me because my enemies do not triumph over me (Ps. 41:11). Lord I entreat your favor (Ps. 45:12). Lord I receive extraordinary favor. Father right now I speak and declare into existence 100 fold. I bind all this word and will of God to my life and ###'s my kids, my Dad, Mom all the way I to the physical on earth as it is bound in heaven and I loose the creative power of the word and will of God on earth as it is in heaven all the way into the physical into our lives QUICK both Dads car fixed free or cheap Fast, kidney donor and healed for Dad, Mom diagnosed medical and ### car to, ### has a new jacket given free or cheap the one she wants for her bday and I can have a miracle giving her a cute lil party fast for her bday with help from whoever God wants, I get a car fast, job and ### stops hurting me and I can let go and get a Husband has extraordinary favor for me QUICK God wants so I don't have to be lonely, heater fixed and a home for ### and I all this according to God's will QUICK in Jesus Name Amen. Please bless who prays this Amen.
