Father help me not think or feel any negativity ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

LIFE IN THE POSITIVE ENERGY IS FLOWING AROUND ME NO WORRIES FLIP ALL CURSES 🤬 TODAY INTO DOUBLE BLESSINGS TODAYYYY YAYYYYZZZ IS HERE I GET ALWAYS GREAT UNCOMMON FAVOR EVERYWHERE I WORK AND LIVE ALWAYS IM CHERISHED LOVED I GET A MAN IM LOOKING FABULOUS FLAWLESS LOOK GRATLYYYY I GET A UPGRADE...
Replies
7
Views
155
Heavenly Father, thank you for walking the path with me, guiding my voice and my hand. Please also guide those around me so that stresses are removed and all is back to normal. You will recall Lord that in these past these stresses have brought on moments of depression and seizures when...
Replies
11
Views
188
I had a dream last night, a fire breakout of our home and we lost our properties and this is the second time am dreaming of fire outbreak. By the power that raised Jesus from the dead and by the anointing on the head of pastor ### I pray that this evil is terminated in Jesus name 🙏. I also am...
Replies
7
Views
330
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,433
Messages
16,822,630
Members
651,377
Latest member
Stroomarran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom