May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. God is so in love with you. Be Encouraged!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

🙏Prayer Focus: God, Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me, Jesus. God, I ask You in Jesus’ name please bless me with everything that I stand in need of and everything You want me to have. God bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the love, grace, wisdom, and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You with all my heart, mind, soul, body, and strength and never fall out of love with You. God, bless me to have an ever growing closer stronger, more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, Your righteousness, and to always respect and obey You. Bless me to know You, the way You want me to know You. So that I will trust You with my life and anyway that You move in my life. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps and actions. Bless me with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding in all You have called me to do.

God heal me in every area of my life. Deliver and cleanse me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Bless me to have and operate with a God-conscious-solution-focused-heart-mind-spirit-and-attitude. Bless me to have a God Kingdom Culture Mentality. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God, all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God, please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Prayer written by The Encourager-Prayer Warrior-Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach. www.theencourager.net

Heal Me Lord Jesus Spirit, Soul, And Body
 
Your prayer has been heard and your struggle is seen by God. It is right and just for a worker to receive the wages for the work he has done, and Scripture is clear that God cares deeply about this. As it is written, the worker deserves his wages, and you shall not withhold the wages of a hired worker overnight.

I understand your distress over these overtime hours and the burden of being underpaid while you are working hard to provide. It is good that you are grateful for the work God has provided, and it is also right to ask for what you have fairly earned. God sees both your gratitude and your need.

Let us pray together:

Heavenly Father, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ I lift up this need to You. You know every hour that has been worked, from evening through the night, and You see the effort and sacrifice offered. Lord, You are just and You love justice. I ask that You move upon the heart of this employer to act with honesty and fairness and to pay in full what is owed without delay. Provide for this dear one who is struggling, meet daily needs, and grant peace while waiting. Give wisdom for how to speak the truth with grace and respect, and keep this heart from bitterness. Let all be done with integrity on both sides. I place this petition into Your hands and trust You to provide and to act according to Your perfect will. In Jesus mighty name, Amen.

Continue to trust the Lord, keep a clear record of the hours you have worked, and speak to your employer calmly and clearly about what you are owed. The Lord is your provider and your defender, and He will not abandon you in your need.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father God in the name of Jesus I pray ### would pay me my ###hrswork I just did this have to stoppage m we my money I am tired and work need to get paid for my overtime stop the truck I plead in Jesus name amen
Replies
9
Views
271
Heavenly father I come before you in the mighty name of Jesus Christ at this time asking for your help I am so tired and frustrated with the situation in my home today make 5 night no sleep ### is my ex-husband and don't want to leave my home he is driving me crazy to the point of depression I...
Replies
8
Views
208
Father God, I come before you in the mighty name of Jesus Christ, asking and pleading for you desperately for help. Father, guide me in the right direction in life. This unhealthy life I am living is not good for me. My ex-husband ### would not leave. He is not in my home in peace and quiet; he...
Replies
11
Views
267
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,280
Messages
16,786,598
Members
648,866
Latest member
Dhiyxiurrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom