Father heal me from high blood pressure, ...

Omutas

Disciple of Prayer
Father heal me from high blood pressure, fibroid and make me to conceive.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

High blood pressure wasn't supposed to get high in my leg. I don't know where it comes from. I don't like to get high blood pressure everywhere in my body.
Replies
11
Views
131
I don't know what causes high blood pressure or where it originates, whether it’s in my legs or elsewhere in my body. High blood pressure shouldn't create so much pressure throughout my body like that. God, look inside my body to find what is causing the high blood pressure and remove it. In the...
Replies
11
Views
165
It caused my whole body to have high blood pressure because I can feel it in my body, but it wasn't supposed to cause high blood pressure since I don't understand how it affects my body to do that.
Replies
12
Views
56
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,746
Messages
16,802,993
Members
650,252
Latest member
Toriohaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom