Father God thank you for the interview and the position. ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter -
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guest
Father God thank you for the interview and the position. Thank you that's all going to be good In the name of Jesus. amen
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my son ### to receive an interview for the position of senior manager of risk and business insurance.
Replies
10
Views
278
Hi Please pray for my son ### to receive an interview for a position of senior risk manager ###.
Replies
7
Views
286
I would appreciate your prayers, please, after my job interview; it went well globally, but they have to see one or two other candidates to make up their minds and decide. May the Lord erase and cancel anything I should not have said, and only retain the positive aspects in the interviewers'...
Replies
9
Views
151
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,975
Messages
16,805,544
Members
650,443
Latest member
Nlnoothor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom