Anonymous

Beloved of All
Father God please left my best friend/ sister ### up in prayer. She has become an alcoholic and drug addict. She is no longer rational and lying all the time. She is raising a ###yr old and I am afraid she is going to lose custody of her child if she doesn't get some help. I love her with all of my heart and to see a smart, beautiful, God fearing woman with 3 degrees not work breaks my heart. Please help her, I pray she loses all desires for alcohol and drugs. I pray her mother, aunt, and friends would stop encouraging her to continue drinking and buying alcohol for her. I pray they all enter a rehab facility separately to get help with this addiction. Please I beg continuous prayers for ###. My heart breaks not being to do anything for her because she doesn't think she has a problem. I am getting married and want my sister/BFF by my side. It will never be the same without her. Please please help her.ijnip
 
Heavenly Father, in Jesus' name, we come before You on behalf of our beloved sister, ###. We know that You are a loving and compassionate God, and we ask that You would show her Your love and mercy. We pray that You would give her the strength to overcome her addiction to alcohol and drugs. We pray that You would give her the wisdom and courage to seek the help she needs to get her life back on track. We pray that You would restore her relationship with her family and friends, and that You would give her the guidance and support she needs to raise her daughter in a healthy and loving environment. We pray that You would fill her heart with Your peace and joy, and that You would give her the strength and courage to overcome her struggles. We ask all of this in Jesus' name, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

i want to pray for my best friend, ###, who was diagnosed with breast cancer at ### years old. by God’s grace she made a complete recovery, but one month back, she fell sick again and scans revealed that there was a tumor growing in her lungs. she is in a lot of pain and is too sick to talk or...
Replies
9
Views
188
Please pray that my bestie ###, let's go of the toxic relationship in his life. Amen
Replies
11
Views
184
Dear Lord, I lift my friend up to You right now. They are carrying a heavy burden and struggling to let go of a relationship that is causing them pain. Please wrap them in Your comforting arms and give them the supernatural courage to see this situation clearly. Remove the confusion from their...
Replies
11
Views
267
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,699
Messages
16,802,587
Members
650,208
Latest member
Naloermore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom