Father God please help me be happy and help ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Father God please help me be happy and help me realize good from bad, Lord God help me break old habits like only you can Lord God. Thank you father in heaven who bless me so well, and yet I struggle everyday to recognize it and act on it. Please Lord God change my mind to be that of you Lord God, I beg of you father I wish not to serve any other but you. Thank you Lord God, Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Almighty God, please forgive me for all my sins. Please help me with the grief of losing my beautiful girlfriend of 10 years, ###. Also please help me with the court issue for charges that I have nothing to do with. I'm being charged with something I have nothing to do with. It appears that...
Replies
12
Views
253
Almighty God please help me with my grievance for the loss of my beautiful girlfriend ###. I miss her and need her very much. May she rest in Peace by Jesus side. Please help me with financial, physical and spiritual blessings in the name of Jesus Christ my Lord and Savior. Please help me...
Replies
11
Views
259
Almighty God, I ask you to forgive me for all my sins. Please help me. Please protect me from all harm. I ask that you heal my hernia and my back. Please take away the pain. I ask for financial, physical and spiritual blessings most importantly Please help my grief with the loss of my beautiful...
Replies
11
Views
258
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,090
Messages
16,818,690
Members
651,175
Latest member
Phmoruemen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom