FATHER GOD OPEN WONDERFUL AMAZING DOORS FOR ME FOR ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
FATHER GOD OPEN WONDERFUL AMAZING DOORS FOR ME FOR GREAT FULL TIME RECEPTION TELEPHONIST WORK VERY LOCAL WHERE I LIVE WITH GREAT PEOPLE CONDITIONS GREAT SALARY WELL ABOVE THE MINIMUM WAGE THAT IS NOT HARD STRAIN ON ME DIFFICULT STRESSFUL THAT I WILL BE SO VERY HAPPY SUCCESSED FILLED IN GRANT ME AWESOME FAVOUR IN JESUS NAME AND THE POWER HEALTH ENERGY TO DO IT WELL IN JESUS NAMESS
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Locked
FATHER GOD OPEN WONDERFUL AMAZING DOORS OPPORTUNITIES FOR ME RIGHT NOW FOR GREAT FULL TIME RECEPTION WORK NEAR WHERE I LIVE WALKING DISTANCE IN GREAT COMPANIES WITH GREAT PEOPLE CONDITIONS GREAT SALARY WELL WELL ABOVE THE MINIMUM WAGE THAT IS NOT HARD DIFFICULT STRESSFUL THAT I WILL BE SO VERY...
Replies
4
Views
62
  • Locked
LORD OPEN WONDERFUL AMAZING DOORS FOR ME FOR GREAT FULL TIME RECEPTION WORK VERY LOCAL WHERE I LIVE WALKING DISTANCE WITH GREAT PEOPLE CONDITIONS GREAT HIGH SALARY THAT I WILL BE SO HAPPY IN SECURE IN DOORS THAT HAVE BEEN CLOSED FOR ME ARE NOW OPEN IN JESUS NAME
Replies
4
Views
95
  • Locked
lord open open wonderful amazing doors for me abundantly for great full time reception telephonist work very local where I live walking distance in great company people conditions great salary well well above the minimum wage that I will be so very happy successful fulfilled in that is not...
Replies
4
Views
62
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,447
Messages
16,788,113
Members
649,005
Latest member
Syloosorior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom