lord open open wonderful amazing doors for me abundantly ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

abundantlyblessed

Beloved of All
lord open open wonderful amazing doors for me abundantly for great full time reception telephonist work very local where I live walking distance in great company people conditions great salary well well above the minimum wage that I will be so very happy successful fulfilled in that is not starting hard difficult stressful now abundantly come to me now in will in Jesus name receive many great full time reception telephonist job offers now I am always in the right place at the right time I have awesome favour on me my life with all people everywhere I go now always in Jesus name
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please all pray Lord open up all my spiritual eyes now by your power give me third eye now please in Jesus name give me incredibly ### perception ### wisdom knowledge understanding with all things all people all situations open up my eyes and ears in every way now remove any scales from my eyes...
Replies
8
Views
21
  • Locked
LORD OPEN WONDERFUL AMAZING DOORS FOR ME FOR GREAT FULL TIME RECEPTION WORK VERY LOCAL WHERE I LIVE WALKING DISTANCE WITH GREAT PEOPLE CONDITIONS GREAT HIGH SALARY THAT I WILL BE SO HAPPY IN SECURE IN DOORS THAT HAVE BEEN CLOSED FOR ME ARE NOW OPEN IN JESUS NAME
Replies
4
Views
95
  • Locked
LORD IN JESUS NAME OPEN WONDERFUL AMAZING DOORS OPPORTUNITIES FOR ME RIGHT NOW FOR GREAT FULL TIME RECEPTION TELEPHONIST WORK MONDAY TO FRIDAY VERY LOCAL WHERE I LIVE WALKING DISTANCE GREAT COMPANY GREAT PEOPLE CONDITIONS GREAT HIGH SALARY WELL ABOVE THE MINIMUM WAGES GRANT ME AWESOME...
Replies
2
Views
52
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,447
Messages
16,788,113
Members
649,005
Latest member
Syloosorior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom