Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father God and Jesus name please pray the shirt I ordered online that I'm wearing to the fair please pray it fits me please pray it's not too tight please pray my stomach won't show please pray there's no back fat rules my friend ### had a misunderstanding with me please if he's not upset with...
Replies
9
Views
113
father i pray in JESUS name that you will convict the heart of ### in Jesus, I also pray to adopt 4 last kittens and my ex to take his dog in JESUS name Father you take the stress i am only meant to worship you. so get those animals out of my friend's house they are very stressful amen
Replies
11
Views
368
Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray over one of the many identities and names of God The Father, God The Son and God The Blessed Holy Spirit. I pray for favor favor favor. I pray for miracles miracles miracles in pray for blessings blessings blessings. I'd like to pray against...
Replies
7
Views
118
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,397
Messages
16,787,716
Members
648,965
Latest member
Moroynar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom