LJLove
Humble Servant of All
Father God, in the name of Jesus Christ, I pray for an immediate miracle permanent total healing and cure on all the health issues conditions concerns ailments that my Beautiful wife ### and I ### are suffering with.
Father, please, in the name of Jesus, fully restore my Beautiful wife ### and I ### to full excellent wonderful health.
Father, I pray our marriage will continue to blossom grow and deepen in all ways.
I pray we will lovingly communicate the Five languages of love to and with one another consistently throughout each day, in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen
Father, please, in the name of Jesus, fully restore my Beautiful wife ### and I ### to full excellent wonderful health.
Father, I pray our marriage will continue to blossom grow and deepen in all ways.
I pray we will lovingly communicate the Five languages of love to and with one another consistently throughout each day, in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen
