Father God im Jesus I will always praise you ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Father,

I am in agreement with this prayer, may their needs be met in every way, in Jesus' POWERFUL name. Thank You Lord God, in advance for what you are about to do in their life. AMEN & AMEN
 
FATHER YOU HEAR THIS REQUEST, WOULD YOU ANSWER IT PLEASE IN JESUS NAME AMEN
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Amen Amen Amen i will always praise God 👏 thank you sir for this prayer 🙏
Replies
5
Views
140
my mom and i are always fighting. im so tired Lord please intervene help please Lord Jesus Christ you know the situation. im sorry for my sins but i dont wanna fight with my mom all day everyday please intervene. please help my mom in every way you can and heal my mom's heart and health. also...
Replies
8
Views
324
Lord Jesus, I ask you to please keep my son ### & I in your loving arms and care. Please continue to heal my health and my one & only 3/4 kidney against diseases. So I can always be with my son (### yrs) he still needs me in his life I am all he has and he is all I have. I pray I can find work...
Replies
9
Views
295
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,180
Messages
16,807,861
Members
650,597
Latest member
Azuadoth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom