Father God im Jesus I will always praise you ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

CasandraLynette

Servant of All
Father God, I am ### I will always praise you and ways give you the glory. Gather I need a financial blessing so I can help my mother and so I can pay for surgery so I can conceive a child. The government cut down my mother's disability check and she is ### years old! Father please help. Father I need help to pay for fertility surgery. I am not afraid because I know you will be there with me. In Jesus name Amen
 
SALM 147.5

Great is our Lord and mighty in power; his understanding has no limit.

JOB 9:4, For God is so wise and so mighty
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Amen Amen Amen i will always praise God 👏 thank you sir for this prayer 🙏
Replies
5
Views
140
my mom and i are always fighting. im so tired Lord please intervene help please Lord Jesus Christ you know the situation. im sorry for my sins but i dont wanna fight with my mom all day everyday please intervene. please help my mom in every way you can and heal my mom's heart and health. also...
Replies
8
Views
324
Lord Jesus, I ask you to please keep my son ### & I in your loving arms and care. Please continue to heal my health and my one & only 3/4 kidney against diseases. So I can always be with my son (### yrs) he still needs me in his life I am all he has and he is all I have. I pray I can find work...
Replies
9
Views
295
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,180
Messages
16,807,861
Members
650,597
Latest member
Azuadoth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom