Father God, I thank you for the opportunity to ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

animallovez

Beloved of All
Father God,

I thank you for the opportunity to pray for others today.

Father God,

Assure ### and myself that if we are faithful with all that you have entrusted to us today then we will be overjoyed to find that you magnify the treasures you place in your life for tomorrow. Lord, I need you, I thank you, I trust you, I love you. In Jesus Name I Pray Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

There is a woman(###) who has a crush on me, but she is probably not a committed Christian. Let us pray that God will give me understanding and wisdom to ask her out. Let us pray that God will give me wisdom, guidance, and the right approach to this woman so that I can do God's will to the...
Replies
13
Views
302
There is a woman who has a crush on me, but she is probably not a committed Christian. Let us pray that God will give me understanding and wisdom to ask her out. Let us pray that God will give me wisdom, guidance, and the right approach to this woman so that I can do God's will to the fullest...
Replies
13
Views
200
Brothers and sisters in Christ, I humbly ask for your prayers regarding a job opportunity that is very important to me and my family. I recently completed an interview for a position that would not only provide financial stability, but would also allow me to move closer to my ### and be more...
Replies
7
Views
157
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,699
Messages
16,814,125
Members
650,962
Latest member
Dwioraurwick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom