Father God, I thank you for the opportunity to pray ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

animallovez

Beloved of All
Father God,

I thank you for the opportunity to pray for others today.

Father God,

Give ### and ### one heart and put in her a new spirit. Father God, Take away their stony stubborn heart and give them a tender responsive heart so she will obey your decrees and regulations. Father God, make ### and ### yours and be her God. Lord, I need you, I thank you, I trust you, I love you. In Jesus Name I Pray Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my dad (###) as he seeks an opportunity to start or receive a business. Ask God to open the right doors for him and guide him to the right opportunities. Pray that he will have wisdom to make good decisions, favor with the right people, and provision for everything he needs. Also...
Replies
9
Views
168
There is a woman(###) who has a crush on me, but she is probably not a committed Christian. Let us pray that God will give me understanding and wisdom to ask her out. Let us pray that God will give me wisdom, guidance, and the right approach to this woman so that I can do God's will to the...
Replies
13
Views
233
There is a woman who has a crush on me, but she is probably not a committed Christian. Let us pray that God will give me understanding and wisdom to ask her out. Let us pray that God will give me wisdom, guidance, and the right approach to this woman so that I can do God's will to the fullest...
Replies
13
Views
188
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,486
Messages
16,777,485
Members
648,041
Latest member
Zymoriarmore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom