FATHER GOD I HATE MY LIFE AND I AM SO ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
FATHER GOD I HATE MY LIFE AND I AM SO VERY VERY UNHAPPY I AM PRAYING AS HARD AS I CAN LORD PLEASE GIVE ME A LOT BETTER QUALITY OF LIFE IN JESUS NAME PLEASE TRANSFORM MY FAITH MIGHTILY AMAZE ME LORD PLEASE SEND ME THE FINANCIAL MIRACLE I NEED SOON I PRAY FOR SUPERNATURAL FINANCIAL BLESSINGS TO COME TO ME ABUNDANTLY TO ME SOON I CALL THEM TO ME FROM THE NORTH THE EAST THE SOUTH THE WEST IN JESUS NAME LORD GRANT ME THE PARTICULAR MAKE-UP SHAMPOO I DESIRE SOON MAKE THE COMPANIES PRODUCE THE RIGHT STUFF FOR ME PLEASE ENLARGE MY FRIENDS MAKE-UP CLOTHES BLESSING FAITH HOPE JOY GRANT ME JOY HAPPINESS FULFILLMENT LOVE COMPANIONSHIP IN MY LIFE SOON IN JESUS NAME LORD PLEASE OPEN THE FLOOD GATES OF HEAVEN AND FLOOD ME WITH YOUR BLESSINGS PLEASE LORD IN JESUS NAME
 
Jesus loves you. He knows who you are. He knows what you need. Trust in Him. Have faith. Pray. Read His word. Love Him; honor Him in your words, thoughts, and actions. Obey His word, no matter what. I am praying for you in His most holy name. Amen.

Matthew 6:25-34 (From the Sermon on the Mount)

25 Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothes?
26 Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they?
27 Can any one of you by worrying add a single hour to your life[n]?

28 And why do you worry about clothes? See how the flowers of the field grow. They do not labor or spin.
29 Yet I tell you that not even Solomon in all his splendor was dressed like one of these.
30 If that is how God clothes the grass of the field, which is here today and tomorrow is thrown into the fire, will he not much more clothe you— you of little faith?
31 So do not worry, saying, ‘What shall we eat?’ or ‘What shall we drink?’ or ‘What shall we wear?’
32 For the pagans run after all these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you need them.
33 But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.
34 Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Let's see how many of you are going to correct me? That I should NOT hate. Well let me correct Y-O-U- with what the Lord Jesus Christ said. "If any man come to me, and HATE NOT his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he CANNOT be my...
Replies
7
Views
177
One of the last hurdles I know I need to face with Jesus is the hatred for myself. I don’t know how to forgive myself or how Jesus can forgive me or even love me. I hate who I am as a person. I hate the way I look and how much I weigh. I hate that I went through extreme depression and social...
Replies
7
Views
216
Dear heavenly father I come to in Jesus name asking for you help, you know my sins and mistakes lord and you have forgiven me for them and I thank you, lord you know what I am going through right now because of these sins and I ask for help by guiding me through this tough time, I hate myself...
Replies
9
Views
352
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,630
Messages
16,778,923
Members
648,171
Latest member
Aruimoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom