Father God forgive my sins in Lord ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Nehemiah 5:8: and said: "As far as possible, we have bought back our fellow Jews who were sold to the Gentiles. Now you are selling your own people, only for them to be sold back to us!" They kept quiet, because they could find nothing to...
Replies
12
Views
124
Dear Heavenly Father, I really feel sick every time I think of my sins. Please forgive me Father. In the name of Jesus. Amen
Replies
6
Views
364
Father God forgive my sins. I want to make this but only if it is good and not sinful. God I request it is in Your hands. if is okay to make this Facebook that I made help me not delete it and only let good come from it in Jesus name and blood amen.
Replies
11
Views
435
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,724
Messages
16,814,326
Members
650,973
Latest member
Dwiererland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom