FATHER GIVE ME VISION ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father, Please give me the strength I need for the next few days. My body still hasn’t recovered from the collapse I had when I walked to the doctor on the wrong date. I pushed myself because I needed my medication to stay alive, only to be told it was the wrong day. Father, I need...
Replies
8
Views
144
I kindly ask for your prayers during this season of my life. I feel like I've lost the vision and passion I once had for my business, ###, where we specialize in IT equipment, technology solutions, and related services. Lately I've been questioning whether I'm still on the right path or if I...
Replies
9
Views
131
Father God, thank You for the vision to combine healthcare leadership and entrepreneurship. Your Word says, “I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you” (Jeremiah 29:11). Lead me as a founder and CEO to create value-driven businesses that serve...
Replies
9
Views
133
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,764
Messages
16,792,113
Members
649,375
Latest member
Biertaraurwood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom