Father, Can you please send ###'s to ###'s tiny ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

natalia486

Servant
Father,

Can you please send customer's to my parent's tiny business and help it grow. It is the only income they have and they are really struggling, they try so hard to make it. Can you please bless the business with more customers.

In Jesus name I pray for your blessing.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
God, our help and assistance, who is just and merciful, and who hears the prayers of your people; look down upon me. a miserable sinner, have mercy upon me, and deliver me from the troubles that torment me, even though I might deserve them. Grant me, I pray, your divine helping grace; endow me with patience and strength to endure my tribulations with complete submission to your will. You know my misery and suffering and to you, my only hope and refuge, I flee for relief and comfort; trusting your infinite love and compassion, that in due time, when you know it is for the best, you will deliver me from my troubles, and turn my distress into comfort, and I will rejoice in your mercy, and exalt and praise your Holy Name, O Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, In Jesus Name Amen
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear heavenly father my first thing is I want to honor you and glor I want to glorify you in all things I want my life to shine so brightly and and many Souls will be brought to Christ on this miracle Monday as I go out and about I want to bring Souls I pray that when I visit my dad today things...
Replies
9
Views
414
Heavenly father can you please help me to clean out all the past trauma and resentment. And to not think so crazy and messed up. I feel like my mind has been scrapped. Please restore my thoughts to recovered. Please remove ### out of my life please remove people out of my life who is not for me...
Replies
6
Views
328
Heavenly father can you please do something about what these demons are doing? They're making me convulse and shake all over the place. I need your help greatly
Replies
6
Views
317
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,240
Messages
16,820,471
Members
651,275
Latest member
Naloisselrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom