Father, Can you please bring ### back home for Christmas, ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

natalia486

Servant
Father,

Can you please bring ### back home for Christmas, so we can spend it together and be a family, and bless this home.

### and I really missed him yesterday. We were grateful, and thankful for everything, yet there was an empty space on our table and in our heart, and it was sad father. So my prayer

today again is that you bring him home soon.

In Jesus name I pray.
 
Thank you so much for helping me pray in agreement. May the GOD bless you and your family always.
 
God, our help and assistance, who is just and merciful, and who hears the prayers of your people; look down upon me. a miserable sinner, have mercy upon me, and deliver me from the troubles that torment me, even though I might deserve them. Grant me, I pray, your divine helping grace; endow me with patience and strength to endure my tribulations with complete submission to your will. You know my misery and suffering and to you, my only hope and refuge, I flee for relief and comfort; trusting your infinite love and compassion, that in due time, when you know it is for the best, you will deliver me from my troubles, and turn my distress into comfort, and I will rejoice in your mercy, and exalt and praise your Holy Name, O Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, In Jesus Name Amen
 
Nehemiah 8:10- "The joy of the Lord is your strength."​
 ​
Stay close to God and know joy in him.​
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Sophie is ### months old and she is lost. We are so worried and sick. Please God - bring her back.
Replies
8
Views
194
Heavenly father can you please bring me back into focus enough to feel like I'm here? I'm having an out of body experience. Please don't allow me to end up dead before the next two months are over. I know you most of all have a plan for getting me out. Maybe I did need a little scare like close...
Replies
6
Views
357
God, I ask that you please bring back my children’s father home again. I need his help and I miss him so much. Please guide his heart towards me and the kids. My heart is exhausted from crying everyday. In Jesus name amen.
Replies
8
Views
281
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,240
Messages
16,820,480
Members
651,276
Latest member
Wooxser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom