Father, Bring the parents of the kittens forward . ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

HEALTH

Account Closed
Father, Bring the parents of the kittens forward. I know they only have a week, but I need them to come soon!!! Only at your time, of course, they will have to be 8 weeks in order to go home!

And for the adoption fee that I am asking, nothing more or less. Thank you for your Love so I may be a blessing to others. PRAISE JESUS CHRIST.

PRAISE GOD, OH MIGHTY GOD!!! FOREVER

###

###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father WE are asking again to bring the owners of these kittens forward today in JESUS name amen Please you have unlimited resources we come boldly and humble asking for thanksgiving amen
Replies
11
Views
325
I moved back to live with my parents due to rent being so high but also God's timing was the best because my mom was unwell during that time and was diagnosed with ALS shortly after. I have seen my dad mistreat her, talk to her in a very rude manner and just not showing her the love she...
Replies
13
Views
312
I woke up this morning singing the beautiful Classic Gospel Hymn entitled "LEANING ON THE EVERLASTING ARMS" I make that now my prayer to lean on My Lord & Savior Jesus for renewed strength & renewed energy I have to write a very important letter regarding my search for a new apt to a...
Replies
22
Views
667
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,936
Messages
16,793,815
Members
649,507
Latest member
Sluiville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom