Father as I come to you this morning I just want to

aclaridges2014

Prayer Warrior
Father as I come to you this morning I just want to say thank you for blessing myself, my family and my friends and their families, my boyfriend and his family & friends with a new day. Please send your angels to guide each and everyone of us through today. I hope today is a successful day.

I will like to ask for a prayer for my boyfriend who has been admitted to the hospital. Over the last few days he's been complaining of severe migraines. As of yesterday it seems this situation has gotten worse am yet to see him. I pray Lord sends his angels to heal him in the name of Jesus and he does get better by night time. This all I ask of you Lord. And once again thank you all for your continuous prayers. AMEN
 
The Lord Himself goes before you and will be with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged (Deuteronomy 31:8)

My thoughts and prayers are with you. Put your trust in the Lord. Pray daily! Believe!
 
Trust in the unfailing love of the Lord, and in His promises.

Give Him this day and everything that it holds.

Walk in His goodness, knowing that His gentle hand will guide you and keep you.

I pray that the Lord hears your prayer requests and answers them according to His will.

In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen
 
The Lord Himself goes before you and will be with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged (Deuteronomy 31:8)

When the righteous cry for help, the Lord hears and delivers them out of all their troubles (Psalms 34:17).

Put your trust in the Lord. He is Faithful to His Word, I am praying for you.
 
I've prayed for you in Jesus' holy name...prayer changes things! Stand on God's word - you have even more power than a conqueror - believe it.

Yet amid all these things we are more than conquerors and gain a surpassing victory through Him Who loved us. {Romans 8:37}
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I just want freedom from satanic people stalking and harassing me. They tried to stop from attending churches services. I tried to attend a women's bible study to fellowship with other women but a satanic demon possessed witch told lies about me to the women and turned them against me. She then...
Replies
7
Views
136
God, you have no idea how I feel right now. I absolutely hated the people make me feel sh—.
Replies
10
Views
181
Lord, I'm at my lowest, please. Please help me give me a sign, anything
Replies
9
Views
183
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,415
Messages
16,822,494
Members
651,368
Latest member
Othainarael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom