AGAPE55
Beloved of All
Lord God I sometimes see when you have a plan. Thank you that you have made it available for ### and his Father to travel together and alone, just the two of them today. God I thank you that the time during the trip to their destination becomes a time of bonding and having open and heartfelt conversations. Lord give my son ### the courage to be honest and open with his father about his feelings but that in doing so it brings healing and understanding between both. ### has been a very closed, selfish and absent father. He was and continues to be an alcoholic and that has kept him from being the better and present father he could have been. I spent many years being the one to sugarcoat it all by including my ex in everything so that my son didn't feel he didn't have a father but my son is a man now and sees things for himself. Heal the pain that is there God from all his disappointments. Help ### to hear and not become defensive. Let it be the beginning of something new and better and may the feelings of the past be left in the past. I thank you for your hand in this situation. Lord God I pray and claim this in your name and in the name of the Holy Spirit. Amen
