Fath

Esther KM

Humble Servant
Please pray for me that the will of God our father shall prevail over my situation. my neighbour who is the landlord's niece wants us to move out of the house that we rented in November. In God I trust and in him I wait to celebrate my victory. I have the faith of Jesus that everything will fall in place in our favour.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I Pray Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me and my household. The home we rented was severely flooded after a major water-company incident that affected 31 houses in our area of ###. The flooding was so serious that it appeared in the news, with people being rescued in boats. Sadly, an elderly neighbour later passed...
Replies
10
Views
163
Praise God! The person I commissioned today responded and took me to view a beautiful newly built house. It is everything I have been praying for and even more. I have made an offer, and I am now waiting for the landlord's response. Please pray for God's favor, that the landlord will accept my...
Replies
10
Views
221
Dear brothers and sisters in Christ, Thank you for standing with me in prayer. Earlier today I was able to view a beautiful newly built house that is everything I had been praying for. I made an offer and have been waiting for the owner's response. It is now almost midnight, and I have not yet...
Replies
10
Views
243
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,570
Messages
16,812,502
Members
650,882
Latest member
Wriotar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom