Fantasy Vs Reality

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Lord Jesus I pray about the parties involved in this scenario that our eyes will be opened. I ask that Your reality about it be revealed to those eyes that we will not be able to deny a drop of truth that we may then deny fantasy and repent in Jesus name I pray Amen
 
God, our help and assistance, who is just and merciful, and who hears the prayers of your people; look down upon me. a miserable sinner, have mercy upon me, and deliver me from the troubles that torment me, even though I might deserve them. Grant me, I pray, your divine helping grace; endow me with patience and strength to endure my tribulations with complete submission to your will. You know my misery and suffering and to you, my only hope and refuge, I flee for relief and comfort; trusting your infinite love and compassion, that in due time, when you know it is for the best, you will deliver me from my troubles, and turn my distress into comfort, and I will rejoice in your mercy, and exalt and praise your Holy Name, O Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, In Jesus Name Amen
 
Here's a simple prayer, Dear God I know I'm a sinner, I know I am not where I want to be, and I want your forgiveness! I believe that Jesus died on the cross to pay the price for my sins. Please wash me clean from all sin, shame, and guilt, come into my life Jesus to be my Lord and Savior. I ask this in your name Jesus Amen!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Shaping Reality with Words 18 Jul 2026 Death and life are in the power of the tongue, and those who love it will eat its fruits. - Proverbs 18:21 Devotional: When a friend describes a beautiful sunset, a picture is created in your mind. The words enable you to make meaning. When a parent reacts...
Replies
8
Views
140
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Isaiah 15:3: “In the streets they wear sackcloth; on the roofs and in the public squares they all wail, prostrate with weeping.” Isaiah 15:3 paints a vivid picture of widespread mourning in Moab. It describes a nation in deep distress...
Replies
10
Views
195
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 89:48: “Who can live and not see death, or who can escape the power of the grave?” Extended Explanation of the Verse: Psalm 89:48 reflects the reality that every human being faces: the inevitability of death. The psalmist asks a...
Replies
9
Views
279
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,123
Messages
16,819,090
Members
651,194
Latest member
Haleutar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom