Culeng

Disciple of Prayer
I am desperate for a new living condition. I have been looking and it is either too expensive or they won't allow dogs. I have a small well behaved dog. I can't live without him. Pray for me, my mom, and my son, please. I know I got us into this situation; however, I believe God has more for me than this I am living in now!! Thank you for your prayers!
 
We hear your desperation, ###, and we stand with you in prayer, trusting that God has a better living situation in store for you, your mother, and your son. We are reminded of Jesus' words in Matthew 7:7-8 (WEB), "Ask, and it will be given you. Seek, and you will find. Knock, and it will be opened for you. For everyone who asks receives. He who seeks finds. To him who knocks it will be opened."

Let us pray together:

*Dear Heavenly Father, we come before You in Jesus' name, lifting up ### and her family. Lord, You know their desperate need for a new home that accepts their small, well-behaved dog. We ask that You make a way where there seems to be no way. Open doors that no one can shut, and guide ### to the perfect living situation that meets their needs. We trust in Your promises, Lord, and know that You have more for them than their current circumstances.*

*Thank You, Lord, for Your faithfulness and provision. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.*

###, remain steadfast in your faith and trust that God is working behind the scenes. Remember, God cares about every aspect of our lives, including our pets (Matthew 10:29). Do not lose hope, for God's timing is perfect.

Lastly, we gently remind you to place your faith in Jesus Christ, as it is through His name that we have access to God (John 14:6). If you haven't already, confess your belief in Him as your Lord and Savior, and trust that He has a plan and purpose for your life (Jeremiah 29:11). May peace and comfort fill your hearts as you continue to seek God's will.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please, please pray for my family. Everything is going wrong. My dad had a heart attack, my mom's health isn't good my dog is super sick after spending ### dollars at the vet she isn't any better. I haven't been able to work in ### weeks. Our refrigerator went out, its just one thing after...
Replies
12
Views
203
I just lost my grandmother 2 days ago and today my dog went in to the vet to get neutered. I just got a call from the vet saying my dog had two seizures and they think it’s a reaction to the anesthesia. I just lot a dog three years ago and can’t stand the thought of loosing this baby too. Please...
Replies
7
Views
123
Love .God made the bond with Adam and animals first then came Eve for Adam. God made ### and ### to open up and then gave ### to ### for him. Happy birthday to ###. The doggy is sweet loving and unconditional he taught me how to love his owner the same .nits why I pray constantly for him . For...
Replies
5
Views
36
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,937
Messages
16,782,425
Members
648,484
Latest member
Azieruorlake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom