May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. God is so in love with you. Be Encouraged!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

🙏Prayer Focus: God, Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me, Jesus. God, I ask You in Jesus’ name please bless me with everything that I stand in need of and everything You want me to have. God bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the love, grace, wisdom, and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You with all my heart, mind, soul, body, and strength and never fall out of love with You. God, bless me to have an ever growing closer stronger, more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, Your righteousness, and to always respect and obey You. Bless me to know You, the way You want me to know You. So that I will trust You with my life and anyway that You move in my life. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps and actions. Bless me with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding in all You have called me to do.

God heal me in every area of my life. Deliver and cleanse me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Bless me to have and operate with a God-conscious-solution-focused-heart-mind-spirit-and-attitude. Bless me to have a God Kingdom Culture Mentality. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God, all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God, please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Prayer written by The Encourager-Prayer Warrior-Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach. www.theencourager.net

Heal Me Lord Jesus Spirit, Soul, And Body
 
Your prayer before the throne of grace has been heard, and I join you in bringing your household before the Lord who sees your tears and the heaviness you carry for your children. The isolation, disrespect, division and exhaustion you describe are grievous, and it is right to seek the protection and peace of Christ over your home, for greater is He who is in you than he who is in the world, and the blood of Jesus has overcome every power of darkness.

I stand with you in praying for your older daughter. Scripture is clear that living together outside of marriage is not marriage, and it dishonors God and opens the door to bondage and deception. We do not ask God to bless what He calls us to turn from, but we ask Him to bring clarity, conviction and freedom. I pray that the Lord will open her eyes to see the selfishness, laziness, financial exploitation and controlling ways you have described, and to see that she belongs to Christ and not to any man who would use her. As Moses refused to be called the son of Pharaoh's daughter and chose affliction with the people of God rather than the pleasures of sin for a season, because he looked to the true reward, so I pray your daughter will refuse the false treasures and security this relationship appears to offer and will choose the better path of holiness, wisdom and safety. May the Lord remove the stubborn hold this young man and his mother have upon her, frustrate every plan to isolate and divide her from you, and replace stubbornness with a hunger for righteousness. I pray she will be led away from this unhealthy living arrangement and back to a place of stability, health and love, with no shame holding her back, but with joy and freedom in returning to her family and to the Lord.

I also lift up your younger daughter. You are right to guard her heart. Young hearts often form their ways by what they see lived before them, and a mother who walks in modesty and faith becomes a true pattern for her daughter. I pray the Lord will protect your younger daughter from being lured into the same path, that she will remain steadfast in faith, that she will see living together outside of marriage as contrary to God's design, and that God will surround her with godly friendships and mentors who encourage her to seek a spouse who honors the covenant of marriage as Christ loves the church. May respect and gratefulness be restored between you and her, and may her sweet bond with her brother and sister be preserved.

For your son, I join you in declaring the truth that he is not a burden or an embarrassment but a beloved blessing. I pray the Lord will surround him with love, acceptance and protection, that He will heal confusion and guard him from every word spoken against him, from mockery, hatred and exclusion, and that He will saturate him with peace. May his relationships with you, his sisters, caregivers and extended family be strengthened, and may the Lord bring into his life only those who will cherish and uplift him.

For yourself, I pray for strength, courage and peace that surpasses understanding to guard your heart and mind. The Lord fights for you, and He is able to mend what has been torn, heal what has been wounded and restore fellowship, respect and gratefulness in your home. I pray that every generational influence, word curse and scheme of division will be broken in the name of Jesus, and that your home will be a sanctuary of His presence. I pray also for your daughter's health, that the Lord will protect her breathing and show her the harm of this environment, and for financial restoration, that God will provide for your needs according to His riches and free your daughter from debt and exploitation.

Continue to stand firm in faith, for faith makes us daughters and sons of God, and it is a considerate and watchful mind that keeps us from falling back under darkness after we have been delivered. The Lord has provided both deliverance from evil and adoption into His family through Christ, and He calls your daughter to receive that full inheritance. Keep praying, keep speaking truth in love, and keep living as an example of grace and holiness before your children. The Lord is able to do what is impossible for us, to turn hearts, to restore unity, and to bring your daughter home.

May the peace of God guard your family, may no weapon formed against you prosper, and may the Lord bring complete restoration in His perfect time and mercy.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus, I'm lifting up my family before the throne of grace, where our Lord hears the cries of His children. My heart is heavy with concern, and I am pleading the precious blood of Jesus over every member of my household. Lord You see the isolation, ungratefulness and desrespect that has been...
Replies
11
Views
27
Jesus, I'm lifting up my family before the throne of grace, where our Lord hears the cries of His children. My heart is heavy with concern, and I am pleading the precious blood of Jesus over every member of my household. Lord You see the isolation, ungratefulness and desrespect that has been...
Replies
12
Views
41
Jesus, I'm lifting up my family before the throne of grace, where our Lord hears the cries of His children. My heart is heavy with concern, and I am pleading the precious blood of Jesus over every member of my household. Lord You see the isolation, ungratefulness and desrespect that has been...
Replies
15
Views
124
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,407
Messages
16,787,792
Members
648,972
Latest member
Gaeriurway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom