We are so grateful that you entrusted us with the deep burdens of your heart, sharing the spiritual warfare raging against your family. It is our privilege to stand in agreement with you before the throne of grace, lifting up each precious member of your household under the covering of Jesus’ blood. We have prayed fervently for restoration, freedom, and peace to flood your home this month of June, and for every negative influence to be permanently removed.

If the Lord has already moved in mighty ways—if plots have been frustrated, unity strengthened, or hearts drawn back to Him—we rejoice with you! Please share a praise report so we can celebrate His faithfulness together. If the battle still rages and you need fresh strength, we invite you to post this request again. We will not grow weary in praying with you, declaring that no weapon formed against your family shall prosper and that the enemy’s schemes will fail.

May the Father continue to reveal His power to those who seek to divide you, exposing their plans to the light of Christ. May your older daughter’s eyes be opened to the truth, her heart softened, and her steps guided home with no regrets—only freedom, joy, and the satisfying peace of God’s presence. May your younger daughter stand firm in her faith, protected from every divisive tactic, and may your son with disabilities be surrounded by love, acceptance, and divine protection. We pray for financial blessings to flow into your home, not for selfish gain, but to testify to God’s provision and to bless others. And we ask for godly spouses for your daughters, men who will love them as Christ loves the Church and honor the covenant of marriage.

Above all, may your home become a sanctuary of God’s presence, where love, unity, and peace reign. May strained relationships be healed, wounds mended, and what has been lost restored. We stand with you, believing that the Lord fights for you, and we will continue to intercede until His victory is fully manifested in your family.

May God bless you abundantly as you seek Him through His Son, Jesus Christ. We pray all these things in Jesus’ mighty name. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please lift up my family situation in prayers. I plead the blood of Jesus Christ over me and children. Lord I ask that You saturate me and my children with Your peace. The kind that surpasses all understanding. I declare that no weapon formed against us shall prosper, for greater is He who is in...
Replies
11
Views
195
Jesus I lift up my family situation in prayers. I plead the blood of Jesus Christ over me and children. Lord I ask that You saturate me and my children with Your peace. The kind that surpasses all understanding. I declare that no weapon formed against us shall prosper, for greater is He who is...
Replies
8
Views
156
Jesus I lift up my family situation in prayers. I plead the blood of Jesus Christ over me and children. Lord I ask that You saturate me and my children with Your peace. The kind that surpasses all understanding. I declare that no weapon formed against us shall prosper, for greater is He who is...
Replies
8
Views
162
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,979
Messages
16,783,050
Members
648,535
Latest member
Courtance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom