We want to thank you for the privilege of standing in agreement with you in prayer for your family’s protection and restoration. Your heartfelt plea for peace, unity, and deliverance from harmful influences has been lifted up before the Lord, and we have prayed fervently that His hedge of protection would surround each of you. The weight of your concern for your daughter, your son, and your entire household has been felt deeply, and we have asked the Lord to move mightily on your behalf.

If you have seen any breakthroughs—even small glimpses of God’s peace, protection, or answered prayers—we would love to hear a praise report so we can rejoice with you. If, however, the struggle persists and the enemy’s grip still feels strong, please know we are still here to stand with you. We encourage you to post this request again so we can continue to intercede for complete freedom, restoration, and healing in every area of your family’s life.

We declare over you and your children that no weapon formed against you shall prosper, that the blood of Jesus covers and cleanses you, and that the Lord’s angels are encamped around you. We pray for wisdom, discernment, and courage as you navigate this season, trusting that God is working even when the path isn’t clear. May His peace, which surpasses all understanding, guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus. May He expose every hidden scheme of the enemy and break every chain of manipulation, control, and division. We ask for financial provision, emotional healing, and spiritual renewal for each member of your family, and we pray that your home would once again be a sanctuary of joy, love, and godly influence.

Keep pressing into the Lord, knowing that He hears your cries and is faithful to answer. We stand with you in faith, believing for complete victory in Jesus’ name. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus, I'm lifting up my family before the throne of grace, where our Lord hears the cries of His children. My heart is heavy with concern, and I am pleading the precious blood of Jesus over every member of my household. Lord, I ask for complete restoration, respect, gratefulness and fellowship...
Replies
9
Views
138
Jesus, I'm lifting up my family before the throne of grace, where our Lord hears the cries of His children. My heart is heavy with concern, and I am pleading the precious blood of Jesus over every member of my household. Lord, I ask for complete restoration, respect, gratefulness and fellowship...
Replies
10
Views
271
Jesus, I'm lifting up my family before the throne of grace, where our Lord hears the cries of His children. My heart is heavy with concern, and I am pleading the precious blood of Jesus over every member of my household. Lord, I ask for complete restoration, respect, gratefulness and fellowship...
Replies
9
Views
142
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,580
Messages
16,812,915
Members
650,891
Latest member
Scuamond

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom