Family And Finacial Prayers

  • Thread starter Thread starter pathomas
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

pathomas

Guest
I am in a financial rut. I can not seem to get myself together financially. I am robbing ### to pay ###. I want so badly to live stress free. I am praying for my ###-year-old son to get a job and get his life together. I know through prayer and having something of his own will change his outlook on life. I want the best for him. I pray that my family can find peace and happiness. Thank you and God Bless.
 
Dear Lord, in agreement to ### prayer, please help ### financial problem. Please help ### stress to be released. Please help ### son to get a job. Please have Your mercy on ### and please forgive ### sins. In Jesus' name. Amen!
 
I also have a ### year old.. who is "lost" - I pray for your ### to also find strength and guidance from God. May these boys find God's love. I also understand your "rut", my sister in Christ. Proclaim the blessings He has promised. In Jesus Name, Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord please help me in my life and finance and my family and son. My job is slow and I’m not selling. My older son is ### and I surrender my son to you, Lord he’s drinking and doing drugs. I pray that he finds a job and you convict him when he’s doing wrong. My boyfriend and I just had a baby...
Replies
5
Views
101
Recently my family has been going through a wave of attacks, first last week my parents fought to the point of even divorce looking like an option, and after peace reigned, there are multitudes of bills that came recently, too much to handle, and it even goes as far as possible arrest, please...
Replies
11
Views
191
Thank you Jesus for all you have done and your loving sacrifice on the cross. Please pray for our family and sick cats. Please pray for our finances and paying end of month bills on-time with money left over. We ask in Jesus's name this and for healing for our family every member. I am praying...
Replies
9
Views
229
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,136
Messages
16,819,224
Members
651,201
Latest member
Snuirorlira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom