Falling Apart

  • Thread starter Thread starter tshine
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tshine

Guest
Please I need a miracle from God to night, things just keep getting worst and I;### end. My ### and his wife are about to lose there place they are living in less God gives us a miracle tonight. I feel like I have slipped threw God's hands.
 
Child of God,

My God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus (Phil. 4:19).

God is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think (Eph. 3:20).

Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, that You will bless me with a financial breakthrough. Bless my finances O Lord I pray. Bless my finances abundantly O Lord and bless me with the wisdom that I need to become a wise steward over all You have blessed me with. Teach me how to honor You Lord in my tithes, giving, and spending. Teach me how to pray over all my purchases and only spend when I get the green light from You. Don’t let me buy or spend money on anything that I don’t need. Don’t let me spend money foolishly. Let me be able to do more with less money. Help me catch the best sales on everything that I need. Bless me with the best for less. Bless me so that I may be a blessing to the Kingdom of God. And all that I have asked You Lord Jesus to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, my family, and my friends. Bless us exceedingly abundantly above all we have ever asked, dreamed, thought, or prayed. Lord Jesus You are my provider, my source, You are my Shepherd I shall lack for anything that I need. Amen! So Be It!

Encourager ### ###, ###

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

www.theencourager.net /www.encourager.us

PS: If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want To Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word! God Honors Obedience. You have His Word on it.
 
Merciful Father, thank you for holding this family together thru ###. "For in You all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through You and for You. You are before all things, and in You, all things hold together." (Col 1:16-17). Let her put her trust in You O Lord for we know You're going to carry ### and her family through this adversity. In Jesus name. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I will be laid off sometime this year due to AI. I have a severe and chronic condition that needs treatment. I have helped care for my grandmother with severe dementia for years and she just passed. She was my best friend. And I don't know where I will now live long term. I am afraid of the job...
Replies
9
Views
156
Please pray for me, my soul and my life. I feel like I’m drowning and can’t breathe. Please hold me close dear Lord
Replies
10
Views
231
Please pray for my family and for myself. I work seven days per week and still don't make enough to pay my bills, my husband hasn't been able to find work, my daughter has no drive to get out of bed. I'm months behind on rent and looking at possible eviction, I was recently injured everything is...
Replies
11
Views
294
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,743
Messages
16,780,618
Members
648,299
Latest member
Shuidarroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom